Treatment of The Yin-Yang Qiao, Yin-Yang Wei and Dai Mai
15 Continuing Education Units (CEU)
* Please note this course DOES NOT provide CEUs for Florida.
The course presents the pathways, physiology, pathology and treatment of the extraordinary vessels Yin and Yang Qiao Mai, Yin and Yang Wei Mai and Dai Mai. For each channel, the pathway and clinical application with be discussed together with treatment. Point combinations will be presented for each channel.
Course topics include:
- Participants will become familiar with the pathways of the channels with particular emphasis on less well known branches such as the connection of the two Qiaos with the brain and the Eye System
- Participants will master the physiology and pathology of each of the vessels and the different ways in which the two Qiaos and the two Weis balance Yin and Yang
- Participants will be introduced to point combinations for each vessel
- The herbal treatment of each vessel is also discussed
- The pathological pulses of each channel are presented
- The herbal treatment of the Du, Ren and Chong Mai from Li Shi Zhen is discussed
This course consists of a 236 slide lecture with video narration, text, diagrams and photos.