Treatment of Du, Ren And Chong Mai – Chinese Medicine CEU Course
15 Continuing Education Units (CEU)
The 8 extraordinary vessels are an important and essential component of the channel system in acupuncture. No acupuncturist can treat without a knowledge of the extra ordinary vessels. They provide a deeper level of treatment for complex conditions and are the link between the Pre Natal and Post Natal Qi. This course presents the pathways, pathology, clinical application and treatment of the three most important extraordinary vessels, i.e. Du Mai, Ren Mai and Chong Mai.
Course topics include:
- Participants will master the pathways of the Du, Ren and Chong Mai, including less well known pathways from the Su Wen
- Participants will master the pathology of the Du, Ren and Chong Mai in detail
- Points combinations for various clinical conditions will be presented
- The common pathology of Rebellious Qi of the Chong Mai will be explained in detail with treatment
- The pulses related to the Du, Ren and Chong Mai from Li Shi Zhen are discussed
- The herbal treatment of the Du, Ren and Chong Mai from Li Shi Zhen is discussed
This course consists of a 265 slide lecture with video narration, text, diagrams and photos.
Courses are registered to provide CEUs from the California, Florida and Texas State Acupuncture Boards and NCCAOM. The courses are also approved by the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS), New Zealand Register of Acupuncturists (AcNZ) and New Zealand Acupuncture Standards Authority (NZASA) for the purpose of CPD Category 2.