Enhancing Fertility with Chinese Medicine – CEU Course
3 Continuing Education Units (CEU)
NCCAOM PDA Provider #758 · CEP 752 – Distance Learning – Category 1
The course will focus on the following topics:
- The origin, nature and functions of Tian Gui and its influence on fertility
- The role of Kidney-Yin and Kidney-Yang in fertility and conception
- The physiology, pathology and treatment of the four phases of the menstrual cycle
- Patterns of disharmony in infertility
- Treatment with acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine
- Discussion of ART procedures and their effect from a Chinese medicine perspective
After following this course, you will be able to understand the factors affecting fertility in women, the importance of differentiating Full from Empty causes of infertility and the treatment of infertility with both acupuncture and herbs.
Please note that if you have already taken the Gynaecology 2 – Pathology online course, you will not need to take this course.
This course consists of a nearly 3 hour lecture with video narration, text, diagrams and photos. The treatment discussed includes herbal medicine and acupuncture.
Courses are registered to provide CEUs from the California, Florida and Texas State Acupuncture Boards and NCCAOM. The courses are also approved by the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS), New Zealand Register of Acupuncturists (AcNZ) and New Zealand Acupuncture Standards Authority (NZASA) for the purpose of CPD Category 2.